13 Years Of Saawariya: Sonam Kapoor pens a heartwarming note for her debut film alongside Ranbir Kapoor - BOLLYWOOD MOVIES

Monday 9 November 2020

13 Years Of Saawariya: Sonam Kapoor pens a heartwarming note for her debut film alongside Ranbir Kapoor

It’s been 13 years since Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor were launched in the film industry by Sanjay Leela Bhansali in the romance musical, Saawariya. The film wasn’t a box office success but it marked the beginning of the journey of the two actors. Reminiscing the days, Sonam shared a video to mark the occasion.

13 Years Of Saawariya: Sonam Kapoor pens a heartwarming note for her debut film alongside Ranbir Kapoor

"I have re-entered my teens, you guys! Thirteen years of being on set, playing various characters, sinking my teeth into complex roles, doing press junkets, attending parties, winning awards, working with some of the most prolific people in the industry - this journey has been one of the most gratifying, fruitful and beautiful ones that I've taken. I want to take this moment to thank all my directors, producers, crewmates, colleagues and most of all, my fans, for being as supportive, excited and happy for me,” she wrote on Instagram on November 9, 2020.

"From Saawariya to Blind, over the years, nothing has changed for me. Beyond grateful for this life, opportunity and love! Love you guys!" she added.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

I have re-entered my teens, you guys! Thirteen years of being on set, playing various characters, sinking my teeth into complex roles, doing press junkets, attending parties, winning awards, working with some of the most prolific people in the industry -- this journey has been one of the most gratifying, fruitful and beautiful ones that I’ve taken. I want to take this moment to thank all my directors, producers, crewmates, colleagues and most of all, my fans, for being as supportive, excited and happy for me. From Saawariya to Blind, over the years, nothing has changed for me. Beyond grateful for this life, opportunity and love! Love you guys! @erosnow @dharmamovies @romppictures @pvrpictures @disneyfilmsindia @sanjayleelabhansali @arbaazkhanofficial @atulkasbekar @foxstarstudios @twinklerkhanna @spe_films @vidhuvinodchoprafilms @hirani.rajkumar #13YearsOfSKA #CelebratingLife #CheersToTheMovies #SonamKapoor #LifeOfAnActor #GetSetShoot #SetLife #Movies #FilmyForLife

A post shared by Sonam K Ahuja (@sonamkapoor) on

She also shared a still with Ranbir Kapoor and wrote, “13 years ago I debuted with Saawariya. Each and every moment in this industry has been a blessing. The good bad and ugly has all been intensely cinematic. Thank you India and thank you to each and every filmmaker who believed in me. I’ve been blessed to have worked with the best who’ve pushed me to give my best. ( This image is also my first photo shoot ever, shot by the incredible @patrickdemarchelier for @vogueindia . ).”

Saawariya also had guest appearances from Salman Khan and Rani Mukerji.

On the work front, Sonam Kapoor was last seen in The Zoya Factor alongside Dulquer Salmaan.

ALSO READ: 5 Sonam Kapoor inspired traditional ensembles that you can add to their wardrobe this festive season



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/2IlmAmZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment